Police Parade Randy Pastor For Defiling 3 Siblings As Another Suspect Impregnates 18 Years Daughter

By Iduozee Paul, Benin

A pastor of the Believers’ Ministry Church Incorporated, Benin city, Edo state,  Otobong Emerson was among  suspects recently paraded by the Edo State Police Command  for defiling three siblings aged six, nine and 11 years, and another girl aged seven.

The Edo State Police public relations officer, DSP. Chidi Nwabuzor, said they have confessed to committing the crimes.

Emerson, aged 48, while confessing to the crime said, after having multiple carnal knowledge of the minors, he had to confess to his general overseer claiming that a spirit influenced him to do so.

“After sleeping with them for several times, my conscience started judging me, so I went to confess to my general overseer. I do not know what pushed me. I do not really know what wrong with me, I really feel sober for my deed.”

Another defiler, Patrick Ayesan, aged 38, was arrested for having carnal knowledge of, and impregnating his 18 years old daughter.

The suspect made confessional statements attesting to the offence, and thereafter,was charged to court and subsequently sentenced to 10 years imprisonment while his daughter is currently with the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.

He confessed that he had been sleeping with his daughter since January 2020, adding that he go into it whenever the urge for sex comes.

He disclosed that the mother of the girl is no more with him, hence the daughter stays with him at Okosa community in Iguobasuwa, Ovia South-west Local Government Area of the state.

According to him, “I only sleep with her when my body moves, and started sleeping with her January this year. My wife is no more with me, so me and my daughter stay together, and I sleep with her when the urge comes.”

The Command also paraded one Joshua Aiworo, aged 38 and his wife, Blessing Ogieva, aged 25, for stealing and selling a two months and seven days old baby to one Felicia Imaguomaruomwanfor the sum of N300,000.

The husband and wife confessed that one Joy Samuel, aka Mama Jennifer based in Italy linked them up with the buyer (Felicia).

They confessed that the initial agreement with the buyer (Felicia) was that after payment of the N300,000 Felicia would provide in addition, capital to Mrs. Ogieva so  she can set up a business of her own.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form