Kingsley Wenenda Wali: Rivers State Problem Today Is Not Rotimi Amaechi, Not Wike But, People Around Them

Congrats on your 60th birthday. How does it feel to be 60 in a country where life expectancy is just about 50 for men?
Well, for me, beyond the fact that one is grateful to God for getting to this point, which basically is not as a result of the good things I have done, not a result of how careful I have been, not as a result of how much prayers I have offered or whatever, keeping fit or keeping functional. It’s by the grace of God. That is primarily to thank God for his grace.
But to say any other thing is not to appreciate the fact that God in His infinite mercy has turned a blind eye to the things that one had done in the past, so, it’s essentially his mercy. That’s what it is. And beyond that, I don’t feel anything physically. I have been carrying on with my life, the way I have been carrying on. Like they say, it’s all in the head and the mind. I don’t see myself…
You are a lawyer, a businessman?
I am a businessman
But you are also a lawyer?
I trained as a lawyer. I hate it when people describe themselves in court.
You are not practicing as a lawyer?
I have never entered the court before
But you read law?
What I am saying is that it is like somebody reads medicine; he reads medicine and you don’t practice medicine. You are in business, a full time politician and you are quick to say you are a medical doctor. That means you have a practice identity. That is why it’s only in this country that one person would answer ‘Hon. Engineer Sr.’, it borders on complex. I don’t like any prefix, I don’t want any suffix. My name is Kingsley Wenenda Wali, not Chief Hon Barr. It’s only in Nigeria that you meet such introductory statements. Abroad, nobody is going to tell you, ‘Meet Barrister or meet ….. Now it is so ridiculous to hear, this is Pharmacist. This is Botanist. I don’t know if you have started answering, this is Journalist… You guys should go ahead and do that nau.

Gov Wike, middle Sen. Barry Mpigi and last Sen. Olaka Nwogu at the church service
to mark Kingsley Wali’s 60th birthday

What influenced you into taking that position, if not being Nigerian, let me put it that way. Was it an encounter?
It is not an encounter. Growing up, I read a lot of articles, academics. I watched a couple of movies too that shaped my world view about a lot of things. And I think that most times, if you hear people tell you something… have you ever seen a Rolls Royce advertisement before?
Not really
Simple. They don’t have an advert for that, no where to get it. If you have the money, you go for them. They are not looking for you. Have you ever seen Standard Chartered Bank call? Nobody calls somebody to say we are Standard Chartered Bank come and do business with us.
Then those who parade all those titles are looking for recognition. They don’t have confidence. I do not have any reason to get into somewhere and tell you I am so so to perform. We will flow. There is a way you had introduced yourself and somebody would just withdraw and start thinking it’s difficult to relate with you.
But, if you just go and the person is comfortable with you, you can say what and you come in here and say your name is Clifford Solomon, only you. Whatever apprehensions you practically would have had that drops down. You are more comfortable with me. It’s not a conscious thing, I just do it. That is just me. It is just the way I think people should relate properly with people, I think you are going to get the best from them. They will open up.
Somebody can tell you, look, this thing you have done is not right. The biggest problem we have in a state like Rivers State today, is not Rotimi Amaechi, it is not Wike. It is not you calling their names. No. the people around them who want to maintain their relationship with them by making them feel that, “ we are your biggest defenders,” they will never like Wike and Amaechi . I am sure if you put them up in a room, lock them up, they would probably resolve their issues. But, the day you give them a chance to meet some other person and he says, what do you think about me and this people’s discussion, he would say, “well, you can have that conversation but I don’t trust him.” Instead of encouraging me, you are now building walls.
So, most of the times, you find out we have a crisis, it is not you that has the problem. It is either your wife or your relations who are telling you that this our uncle na bad man. Let me ask you one question, is your mum still alive? What about your dad? Who are you closer to? Your mum’s relations or your dad’s relations. Be honest.
My mum’s relations.
My maternal relations, cousins whatever, can come into my home, come to my kitchen, do stuff. They can’t kill me but, every of my paternal uncle, paternal cousin, paternal nephew, my dad’s people, they want to kill me. That is the impression my mother had put in our heads, growing up. That is the impression your mother put in your head, growing up. Oh! This your father’s brother, he doesn’t like you rather he wants to kill your father or they are going to kill your father. Her own people never want to kill me. You should find out that at the end of the day you are going to be in conflict with someone who has not offended you in anyway based on stereotypes.
You said you are a businessman?
I am not a businessman. I am a contractor.
Why are you particular about contractor?
That is what I do for a living. You need to look at things contextually to say, okay you want to classify me as a businessman? What is the meaning of business man? What is the meaning of contractor? It is a whole lot of difference. What business do I do? I am not into the business of purchasing sugar, producing rice, once they want something, I have. How much do you want it for, how can I get it for you? That is contract. Contract is more like very ad hoc. Because I am a contractor, I can build a home for you, I can buy car for you, I can supply you tomato, I can supply you cement, all varieties of stuff. But a businessman is more like somebody who is in a line of business. Our own is glorified unemployment,
What kind of contract do you do?
Until when you offer the contract.
So, can we say you are a general contractor?
That is what most of us in this country are. Just like somebody telling you he is an entrepreneur. Do you know the meaning of entrepreneur? Ninety-eight (98) percent of people who say they are entrepreneurs don’t even know the meaning of entrepreneur. Being a private businessman does not make you an entrepreneur. Entrepreneur means that you are in a particular business that is new. You are creating something new, something different. It is just like you now have a consultancy firm, you are employing people and you say you are an entrepreneur. You are not an entrepreneur. You are not the first man who is doing consultancy on it, neither are you the first man who is doing consultancy on journalism. No. you are not. What new frontiers are you creating? That is what makes you an entrepreneur. Bill Gates is one, Elon Musk is one, Robert Muddock because he really gave journalism a deep frontier, so you understand? You need to be sure what you are doing. Is it new? Are you creating something different from what other people have done, before you say you are an entrepreneur?
At your birthday we saw the major political players in the state especially, the antagonistic ones were there. We are wondering how you did it. Previously, you could not find an Amaechi and a Wike coming to the same place. How did you do it?
First and foremost, let me put it in this way, I went to secondary school at a very young age. And the day I was going to secondary school at the train station, my mother was crying. As far as she was concerned I wasn’t going to come back. I was going to some foreign land where I didn’t have an uncle, I didn’t have friends there. They just put me in the train. My late senior cousin was the only one who joined me to Ilorin, Kwara State. I didn’t know anybody. There was nothing like somebody who’s going to receive us. Nobody even waiting for me, and I got to school and I came to terms with the reality that this world is not just about my family. There are other families out there too, who are not directly related to me. I made friends quickly. And those friends in terms of engagement were not determined by their DNA or their tribal whatever. I was more like, this person comes from this place, it didn’t make any difference to me. You saw me, accepted me as a friend, we roll. So, it didn’t matter to me whether Clifford was from Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Abia, Edo State, Delta. I didn’t bother, I didn’t want to ask, I didn’t want to know. Nobody was looked on because of where the person comes from. You related with people based on how the people were disposed to you.
So, having done that for seven years of my life, I came to town with the fact that there is no such thing as northerners are lazy or northerners are dull. There is no such thing as Yoruba people are dirty or treacherous or cowards. And there’s no such thing as Igbos are all cheats, I saw wonderful Igbo people. I saw wonderful northerners, wonderful Yoruba people, people from present Akwa Ibom, then South Eastern State, the Middle Belt, Tiv, Kanuris, Fulanis, Hausan. That is when I knew that there is nothing like Hausa/Fulani as a tribe in Nigeria. There is no such thing as Hausa/Fulanis as a tribe in Nigeria. But people would use that to hoodwink us, those of us from the south.
Now, as a grown up and adult, I have found out that the animosity between the Fulani and Hausas is even more, more than between you and I. The Hausa man feels that the Fulani people just used them to get power. And anytime they have gotten power, it is always the Fulani man. And they are in the minority in the north. Only that they are smart, more strategic and the Dan Fodio thing, where all the emirs in the North are direct descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio, so wherever they go, there is this superiority over the natives, especially over the Hausas, Gwaris and all of them.
I now realized that I didn’t have to relate with you on the basis of how rich you are. I was in secondary school that has Shagari’s children at the same time as Ekwueme’s children; had Saraki’s children and we all related. There was nothing like you are a big man, everybody worshipped you because of who you were. Everybody was at the same level. So, I realized that I had to relate to people according to how they relate to me and how they were disposed towards me and then at that point, you can’t tell me this man cannot be your friend. There is no man or woman born of a man or woman that can tell me ‘Don’t be friends with this person, I don’t like him’. No. let me find out.
So, relating back to the question you asked me, I grew up in this town. I knew how lovely this town was, how you could get out, play football, D/Line versus Town, versus Diobu. You operated as one unit. We transmogrified from that level of kindergarten play to the level of adolescence, parties and all of that. Nobody knew who was who, where. You went to anybody’s home, they treated you like you were one of them. No father would tell you, ‘Who’s this boy, where did you bring him from?’ Nobody did that. You grew up in a system where when I would misbehave my mother would prefer to report me to my neighbour’s father because my father was always on transfer. So, when he is not home, the neighborhood was my father. I remember when I went home and I was given information about how I had been reelected to play with Junior Sharks FC. I was happy. I came to give her the information. My neighbor who was working with Afribank said this is nice o! Come, go and get me water inside my room. Here is that euphoria of someone who had just been picked to play for Junior Sharks, I was in primary school then, I went in, the next thing was Chike was already behind me, I turned and he just closed the door. He beat the shit out of me; flogged the shit out of me that evening. ‘So, all this time when you said you were going for lesson, it is to go and play football’. My mother was outside. “Kill him there. You want to be useless so your father would say because he was not around, that is why you should be useless. Nothing like my mother crying inside like saying, “Leave my son O!”’ Nothing like that. When I was trying to go to secondary school, it was a neighbor that decided that I couldn’t go to any other school, that I had to go to FGC because I was the last child of the home and my mother was like, Bassey, he was a youth corper working in the Ministry of Justice then, when he saw that it wasn’t succeeding, he sent radio message to my father that my mum was about to get me to go to Comprehensive.
My father sent a radio message from there to Prof. Tasie GM, that he should tell my mother that if he came back to Port Harcourt the next weekend both my mother and me would move out of his house. He was in Brass, he found out that I was still in that Comprehensive, it was a neighbor, a youth corper that took that decision. The point I am making here is that we lived as a community. Everybody looked out for the other person.
Now, having grown up and got to the point today that these people are no longer my brothers because they are from Ogba, because they are Ogoni or because they are Kalabari. All of the people who are in one form of political power or the other today and people who become my friends either to the university or we attended parties together and some I met in the early years of getting into politics. So, one has been able to create some kind of balance between my political beliefs and theirs. But what is central in all of this is the day you start to respect other people’s choices, that is the day you start having less problems with people.
So, most times, you find out that somebody does something that you don’t like. I might not like your choice to be a journalist, but I must respect your decision. So, I am not going to antagonize you because you decide to be a journalist. I would not do that. My father was not happy when it didn’t look to him like I was coming on with this law thing. He was not happy about it. But I am sure by the time he died… What I do is what makes me happy. And I expect people to respect me. You can begin to see a nexus between this issue about respecting people for their choices and what you do for a living. But because we have placed so much premium on a particular line of business and particular voting, if you are a lawyer, that means you are responsible, you are smart, your are intelligent. But, that is far from it. So many lawyers are dull. Some doctors don’t know what to do. Some engineers truly do not know what to do. You are in journalism, I know there are people that you will tell to write report they don’t know Jack of what to write. But they would be quick to say I am a journalist. I was with one of the governors the other day and we were talking, one of his staff, and I was asking him questions. He said, K-man, you know this thing you are saying now. I said look, you did this thing between this time and this time, he said yes, yes I remember. You were this between this and this. He said you were the pioneer secretary of your local government in this thing, he said yes and you are hiding all of these facts from people. He said K-man it didn’t occur to him. He called the press guy. The guy he didn’t know. He said go and bring paper, you people write, that you chart, more like a profile kind of catalogue; he said he didn’t know about it. When we left the place, the press secretary now came to meet me and said ‘Oga what do you do with them?’ I said, you know we did journalism together. I told him I got him into journalism actually. That’s news to you eh? If I wasn’t any other thing in life, if I had the opportunity of regressing, going back to the beginning, what I would want to do is journalism, that is my first choice. I established the biggest campus magazine in this part of the country in 1986, Campus Watch. It was sold in UST, it was sold in Uniben. It was sold in LOE, it was sold in UNICAL.
And then I was the editor-in-chief Eddy Mark, the special adviser to the governor, he was pioneer secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association. After university, he went to Maidugari. He served there, then stayed back, married, became chairman of the NBA. From there he contested for national secretary before he came back to Port Harcourt. Enoidem Mark who was national legal adviser.
Senator David Brigidi, Oronto Douglas, Justice Joffa. The guy who was handling cartoon then. One guy, from Delta. That is how we started Campus Watch. I am rebellious in nature. When I got in there, there was a campus magazine, which was called Voice. We didn’t see Voice as radical. They were rather cartoons and all of these things. I wanted something that was different. And then one day, I just decided. I called my friend Whyte that we need to come up with a design and modelled Campus Watch, using Newswatch as a model. We got people from outside who were already established. They were taking pages to do features, articles for us and all of that. It was a fantastic experience. But something happened. When I left for Law School and the service subsequently, cults came. That affected Campus Watch because the people who took over the management of the magazine after about four years after we left, were members of a particular cult and were using it to promote their fraternity interest. So, that is it.
That was my first love. After that I did a lot of TV syndicating, appearing on TV programmes a lot of sports, politics. Then, I hosted a radio programme for about two years called ‘Democracy in Action’. But it was beginning to affect my relationship with my son because on Saturdays, when I am supposed to be in Lagos for visiting day, I was in the programme. So, when I tell them to stand in for me after a while, the GM, Kwaku Sego said Oga, it’s not the same thing. When people called they were asking after me. It was more like a talk-show that made you free like you were seated right there with people and you were just talking freely. You were free… The people knew my political bias and they see that it was not affecting my conversation. You come initially like you want to attack me and you find out that that is not for me, you are free to discuss anything.
Unfortunately, that had to die. They had been preparing for me to come back to the radio Station. So that is my background with journalism.
The point I am trying to make is that with all of this exposure, it is almost impossible for me not to realize the potential in every individual and accepting the fact that we are all unique in our different ways.
There was one day, I worked with Rotimi as an APC member, he went for a radio interview that popular Saturday, prepared on ViewPoint, I could not meet up with them so I went to Novotel to wait. So, when they finished, they came there. When they were eating, a very senior citizen of Rivers State said to him, ‘You finished Wike!’ I had to go to him and said, ‘Your Excellency, you have no right to ever go to the radio and call him a thief, who prosecuted him? When you call him a thief publicly, what you are doing is that you are desecrating the office that you actually held for eight years. How would you feel, if somebody comes tomorrow and says Amaechi is a thief?’
He said, ‘Everybody knows that.’ I said no, no, no. You can’t say everybody knows. The big man said, ‘K-man stop that’. Rotimi now made a statement.
He said, ‘He is abusing me every day, nobody is replying him’. So, out of frustration, he made a statement. But this is a big man who should have said, ‘No I think you went overboard there. You shouldn’t have. There is a better way of saying that the man is a thief’.
So, you find out that, which takes us back to what I said that most of these guys are not bad guys. It is people around them who encourage them to do stuff. I have been able to break that barrier of being able to speak truth to my friends.
Even that morning, of my birthday, people were advising him, Rotimi, not to come there. Wike’s advance team was there. That means Wike was coming. I said why? Is it only for Wike? He is going for his friend’s birthday and you said he shouldn’t come? Those people who were telling him not to come, were not telling him not to come because they loved him. They felt spited that I did not invite them.
And it is simple. Amaechi, today, you need to convince me that this can be a friendship or relationship tomorrow or next. You have no right whatever because you snapped with me. When he came, you step out of my gate and say K-man na my friend. You don’t have any right to do that. What do you know about me? What do you know about him? So, we met in political meetings or in Rotimi’s house; that does not make us friends. Does it? I am having a party for me and my friends. So, you feel slighted I didn’t invite you. I would have felt very little if at 60, I didn’t know the governor of Rivers State. If at 60 and with my level of education, exposure, social interaction, that I didn’t know the governor of the state to be able to invite him to my 60th birthday. It’s a milestone.
If I don’t know the governor- two ways of knowing him. It’s either I know him as my friend or I know him as my enemy or my opponent. I need to know the governor. If I didn’t know the governor at 60, I had failed.
What is in a relationship is a different kettle of fish altogether. So, how would it sound if I knew the governor of Rivers State and he heard that I held my 60th birthday and I didn’t invite him? I would rather that I invited him and he didn’t turn up.
Yes, I understand where we are in the state. There is a lot of some kind of gas cooker pressure that we are in, so normal things are beginning to look like extra ordinary things and abnormal things are beginning to look normal. So, it’s okay to say, look, aah! But I don’t see it as a big deal. I saw it as who are my friends that honoured me on my birthday. And to the glory of God, nobody came that day and made any political statement. It was strictly to honour me as their friend. And anybody who knows me really knows that I place a lot of premium on my friends, a lot of value on my friends. That is why when a friend hurts me, it really gets to me because I can actually go out of my way to defend my friends.
Let me tell you one other secret. My friends made me. On the day of my birthday I was in a conversation. After a while, some people now migrated from the tent into my sitting room. But we got talking. One of the people who was there was the guy who actually introduced me, who took me into business; who took me on his wings. Took me on his wings and said guy, leave this thing, wey you dey hustle, dey go Abuja, go do incorporation. How much dey sef? Come and be doing this thing. That was how I got introduced to what you called business. I started printing bank papers without having any idea about printing. It’s just my friend had confidence in me. ‘K-Man, can’t you do it? If you don’t know how to do am, I will tell you where you will go in Lagos, tell them what to do, they will do it for you. That is how I started this business. After supplying banks documents, money wrappers. That is how I started supplying. We got into business, without a printing press.
And I said to him, me and you no good today but you cannot tell my story without him, not only telling my story. He has a large chunk of the book that is my story. So I am going to say it here one more time. I tell him, thank you for doing me some good to get out of murky waters.
Now, you will expect that because of the level of disagreement that we have, I wouldn’t invite him to my 60th birthday. I invited him, he came, and he added value. People are beginning to view us from a different perspective altogether. They are thinking these two dey quarrel. We were together till 11.00pm. It kind of rekindled whatever. Of course, one or two people have said, we have to pursue this thing about you and this man fully which is an option I am very disposed to. So, it was not difficult to have them come around because these are my friends, independent of the other.
I didn’t get to meet Wike through Rotimi. I didn’t get to meet Omehia through Rotimi or through Wike. I reminded Omehia the day we met and I said look, it was you that made me support Wike in 1998. My candidate was CY Chukwu who was running under the ticket of AD, Alliance for Democracy, chairmanship of Obio/Akpor. You came and told me I should stop. You reminded me of the role Wike played in my late elder brother’s election in 1991. That was why I just called CY that he should withdraw my car from his campaign.
So, I keep telling them, the earlier you settle all of these petty quarrels, the better for everybody. You know why? Our kids who are growing up. We all have children that are growing up and they have seen their parents be at dagger-drawn with the other people for the past 10, 15, 20 years. If anything happens to any of us now, our children will become permanent enemies to people for something they do not have any role in. You can imagine somebody like Celestine (Omehia) now. His only son is a lecturer in Baze University where Rotimi is a student of the Law Faculty; his uncle. Their relationship is not that they are from the same village, first cousins, Rotimi and Celestine! His uncle who nearly became president is in the same environment with him, Rotimi no know am. Of course, he will know Rotimi because of his status but, the guy never had the courage to go and meet his uncle that I am so, so person because he is not sure of how he is going to react to him.
So, I said, ‘Celestine, you people will have to sort yourselves out o. I don’t care about you people o. Think about your children. You go dey here one day, your daughter go tell you, ‘Hi Pop I don meet man wey wan marry am. Out of your hiding, kidding, she gets pregnant. And you say who is the person She says it is Chikamkpa. Who is Chikamkpa? You say he is Ikwerre but I don’t know which part of Ikwerre. Chikamkpa how, you say he is staying where? Does he know about you? You say no. You find out. Choo!! But these things are very possible, especially in this world that children come from primary to secondary school to London, Canada, America. They can meet themselves there without even knowing. How do you have uncles that you don’t know their children?
Me, as an individual, I am determined not to have that kind of brother.
I thank God for the fact that my friends honoured me. And I just leave it at the level that my friends honoured me. I believe that if I do it tomorrow, the same thing will happen.
Magnus Abe was my roommate in the university. Because Magnus no longer agrees with Rotimi, I should quarrel with Magnus? How? Magnus does not call me my name. I do not call him his name. Even when he was Senator, it is C.I. Do you know C.I.? Common Interest (C.I). That is what we call ourselves. If he comes in tomorrow just tell him that I saw your C.I., he knows who you are talking about. So, because he and Rotimi don’t agree? I might not agree with his politics but it has no relationship however with my personal relationship with him. When I called him, I said you have not acknowledged my invitation. He said he heard it. I said you cannot be hearing about it. He said when is it? I said where are you? I want to come and give you the card by myself. I no wan hear story. So, that kind of person will not come for my birthday?
So, am I going to allow politics come between me and Magnus and our social relationship? I was very close to the family. Everybody in that house, they knew Magnus close friend as me. The day Babangida took over from Buhari, na all of us dey for inside motor nau, Magnus, Eddie Orubo, Boss Etim Inyang and Fassey Elechi. We were going to a party, somewhere around Ikeja, Chicken George. They stopped us. The I.G’s son was with us in school. So, most evenings when we go to Lagos, we would gather in his house because na him get police motor. We were using the flash, this flasher to stop police from harassing us. They stopped us. Boss now brought out his logbook and said I.G’s son. They said, ‘You, start going back to the house. There is a military coup, government has been overthrown’. From that place until we got to Alexander Street to Ikoyi, nobody uttered any word.
Oh, I should forget all of these moments I had with Magnus because of politics? No way, if you were here and you heard him speak, he was not talking about some friend that he met somewhere. The point I am making is that my friends came and I am happy that they came. They honoured me and I remain very grateful to them. And I pray to God that when I am 70, they will come and we will celebrate the way we celebrated this one.
I am thinking that with what you have achieved by bringing then together on your 60th birthday we can move from there and take positive steps to reunite…
The truth of the matter was that what happened because a friend of ours lost the mum. So, I went for condolence visit, this issue of guy, you brought the gladiators under one roof. I said I don’t see anything… So we got talking and in general, the conclusion, what everybody felt there was that there was need for us to start talking to ourselves. We are not getting any younger. And, a couple of phone calls, a couple of moves, I am sure that we might not achieve 100 percent reconciliation but something was started. Don’t forget that what most people don’t understand is that for the first time, Rotimi Amaechi acknowledged Celestine as His Excellency, the former governor of Rivers State at my party. Throughout his eight years Celestine was not governor in the eyes of the law because that is what the Supreme Court said.
That is interesting coming at a time when it said that Governor Wike had put down the photograph of Omehia in Government House?
It was never put up when Amaechi was the governor. The truth of the matter is that no matter what anybody does under this administration, he was paid his entitlements. I am sure that Wike will not be stupid enough to want to do that. That will make him look very little. But he can capitalize on it and make so much noise about it that your brother who was governor for eight years did not recognize you, now, you are fighting me. But to say he is going to remove that is being too petty.
I read some-where that you are also into philanthropy
I don’t know where people come up with that story from.
You visited Elizabeth Hospital in Umuahia?
That is where I was born. So, I just go back there when I can, when I can afford it. I just go back there and see how I can help. That is all.
What is the Unity House Foundation all about then?
Unity House Foundation was established by me and a couple of my friends, younger people who normally, whenever I come in from Lagos will come and we will have breakfast Saturday morning, eat, joke, play, say stuff. There are people who are younger than me, a lot younger than me, young people who are comfortable being around me. If you check, you will see a stump there. There used to be a mango tree there. There was this Saturday morning we were sitting and eating and somebody now said we cannot continue like this. We have to change the narrative of this state. We cannot continue with these normal politicians. Can’t we look for somebody and support, somebody who is different from all of these people? So, I now said like who? Everybody has messed up already. They said outside the political clan, a professional or something. I said I am asking like who? They said what about somebody like Tonye Cole? What do you know about him? They said they don’t know, but the guy had made a success of his business. So, he has something to offer. That was how we started to support Tonye Cole. Somewhere along the line, we now formalized this normal meeting into something that was built on good governance. What can we do for the society to be a better place and to challenge the young ones to have confidence in themselves, in such a way they will not be scared anywhere they find themselves to be part of the process, like really involved in politics rather than sitting back and pontificating over things without being part of the process to put those things to work.
If you notice too, the level of bile in the social media, young men just come there, say all kinds of things. You challenge them or you disagree with them, they will insult you. So, we started this orientation if you can make your point without insulting anybody you will be more respected. If you insult the person in such a way that he is so happy with you that you used such flowery language without him noticing that you just insulted him. It is more like somebody said you make somebody to go to hell and he is asking you how much the price is. You say it in such a nice way that he is looking forward to the trip. If you still want to be my friend, you are not joining to be insulting people in the public. So, there is some kind of orientation. From time to time, we organize small talk, get people to come.
Tonye Cole project, was it in 2019?
2022.
Is it still your project?
I am a member of it.
Where did the sobriquet or title Godfather come from?
I have a lot of good children and I love the movie. That is my number one movie in the world. I believe the greatest movie ever made-The godfather. I watch it the way you read news and the way you read newspaper. For me, it is like a duty. There is a combination of that somewhere along the line.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form